Monday, February 19, 2007

Condo in The Sky


Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

I liked the way all the elements converged in the sky! This mirror was at a curve in the road, I think to help residents exiting the condo complex garage pictured. Condos are rising everywhere in Seattle like spring bulbs!

If you would care to support SDP in the end of round 2 of Metroblogging Seattle's "Blarch Badness" best blogs of Seattle round up, please click here to vote.

7 comments:

Olivier said...

J'ai vote, tu menes largement.
Superbe photo, l'idee est geniale, je note pour faire un essai aussi.

I have vote, you largely carry out. Superb photograph, the idea is brilliant, I note to carry out a test too.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Looks like a mad scientist's spider-like-robot-machine-of-death-thing

Anonymous said...

Nice image, great use of the mirror.

Susan said...

Sorry, havent been blog hopping for a while. I looked back through this months photos and am continually amazed by your eye and sense of humor.

Geologychick said...

All I can say is, "WOW!" Thanks for your nice comment on my Blog! :)

kuanyin333 said...

You've got so many great photos, but this one has really inspired me to do a knock-off! :-)

Kim said...

Kuanyin,
I'll look forward to seeing your "knockoff." Might make a good Theme Day topic: Mirror shots!

Thanks a bunch,
-Kim