Thursday, July 09, 2009

Looking for the Sun

Looking for the Sun

Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Thanks very much to everyone for coming by yesterday and leaving such nice greetings for SDP's 3rd blogoversary. That was fun!

I spent part of the afternoon at a meeting in which they turned on the gas fireplace for warmth. That was quite a change after nearly two months of gorgeous sun. It was a tad chilly with the cloud cover, but it should clear up and warm up to 75F today with plenty of sun breaks. That's a good thing as painters are planning on painting my house today. This vintage metal lighted sign on 45th is one of my favorites around town and I hope the rain clouds cooperate with what it suggests :-). Here's hoping.

5 comments:

alice said...

I'm a bit late but... bravo, bravo, bravo for your 3rd blogoversary (nice word!). Which color did you choose for your house?

brattcat said...

I, too, wondered what color scheme you might choose for your house. Any chance we'll see that through your lens?

Chuck Pefley said...

Kim, happy belated 3rd anniversary. Right behind you ... well, quite a ways -:)

Don and Krise said...

That's right, we're going to be expecting at least a hint of the new paint. Keep us posted :)

Kim said...

Thanks again for the blogoversary good wishes!

I'm cracking up you're interested in the paint colors: there are four, so far--the painting contractor is an artist friend of mine and she may add one more for a small detail she has in mind. I cruised several neighborhoods, paint color fan in hand and came up with: Benjamin Moore HC-107, HC-103, AC-41, and stain called cordovan, I think. And no, I'll not be posting a shot of our house. I've got enough stalkers as it is :-).