Thursday, December 03, 2009

Going All Out


Going All Out
Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
I drove past this Queen Anne Hill neighborhood home this evening and just had to stop and get some shots of this bright multifaceted Christmas display. The owner and some guests emerged as I was snapping away, and he obviously enjoys sharing his good cheer with his neighbors. There is a creche, a train, and caroling snowmen in colored flood lights as well as bells, a wreath, trees, and lots of LED lights. It was a cheery sight in the magical blue light just after sunset.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

The owners of this house have cleverly used colour and well as Christmas lights to create this welcoming scene set off so beautifully by that amazing dark blue sky.

Thanks for visiting, Kim. My new camera is a Panasonic Micro Four Thirds - GH1 with a 14-140 lens. the first camera I've owned with a separate lens. It's light enough to carry around for ages but I've much yet to learn. Am loving it tho.

Davine said...

Oh how I love looking at decorated houses for Christmas.