Wednesday, December 09, 2009

iPhone Wednesday #22: Audubon Society Member


IMG_1171
Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
This cat was snoozing in a window box, a bird house just out of sight on the roof above and a bird bath (now ice rink) near by. It will have to content itself with dreams of birdwatching, I guess. :-) If there were only a feeder nearby, then the cat might be in luck. This is my iPhone Wednesday shot, late this week, but my friends Chuck at One A Day-Mostly Seattle and Ming of Bangor Daily Photo posted on time. :-)

6 comments:

Pat said...

Hope he's not too cold--I hear it's really cold, and of course see it is because of the ice!

brattcat said...

Love the title of this and the way you've cropped it, keeping the shot fairly tight while still including a lot of scene setting. I was surprised to see the ice.

Louis la Vache said...

Ah, yes! Charter member, no doubt!

Anonymous said...

Sad, really, the birds have to run a gauntlet to get a bite to eat or a drink of water.

Small City Scenes said...

Purr-fect spot for kitty. Maybe a wee mousie will rustle through the leaves. But being the season of sharing---that is all they will do. Peace!! MB

Chuck Pefley said...

Great place for a catnap -:) Or, anywhere, I suspect.
I've been scrambling to get posts done, too, of late.