Wednesday, December 23, 2009

iPhone Wednesday #23: Christmas Gone to the Dogs


iPhone Wednesday #23:  Christmas Gone to the Dogs
Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
While out walking I spied these retriever guardians sporting Santa hats at the base of an exterior stair case. I guess they are friendly sentinels ready to welcome you. It's my iPhone Wednesday shot where I take the photo and edit it in the iPhone using different apps. Chuck and Ming also have iPhone shots for you today.

6 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

Nice touch! Looks like they might celebrate Christmas year round with those red steps -:)

Jilly said...

What a hoot! Just love them and their adorable Santa Claus hats.

Kate said...

I saw your photo on the portal and had to laugh. It's also serendipitous because it gives me an idea for next year. Our neighbors have two small lions in front of their steps (a little ostentatious for our neighborhood) and the statues cry out for holiday cheer. Last year I secretly tied bows around their necks, this year I found two green wreaths of just the right size and placed them their. Now I have a splendid idea for next year! I wonder if they know who is decorating their lions in the dead of night?!

Kate said...

Kim, I told myself I wouldn't be anal and come back to correct my error, but it haunts me. So,... I KNOW it should be "placed them there" instead of "their"...whew! feel better already said the former English teacher!!

Hilda said...

Heeheehee! Cutesies!

Laurie Allee said...

This is an Iphone shot? Wow!

Here's wishing you a very merry Christmas, Kim!