Wednesday, March 03, 2010

iPhone Wednesday #33: Informative Corner


iPhone Wednesday #33:  Informative Corner
Photo & Text Copyright 2010 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
This iPhone shot looking south near Salmon Bay has enough to say for itself, so I'll just shut up :-).

It's my iPhone Wednesday shot for this week, where the image is taken and edited in the iPhone using one or more fun apps. Easy peasy lo-fi fun. My photo buddies Chuck at One A Day Mostly Seattle and Ming the Merciless at Bangor Daily Photo are featuring iPhone shots today as well, so hope you'll check them out and maybe create an on-the-go image of your own to share with us.

8 comments:

Pat said...

Ha, good shot! Lots to read, and I love the shoes...

Hey--my WV is 'reworn.' Like the shoes, over and over?

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I guess there is little reason to cross the railroad tracks if it is a dead end street, but there is not apparent reason for how or why did someone leave his or her shoes.

Virginia said...

These were altogether or did you do some razzle dazzle with that fancy phone?? :)
V

Angie McCullagh said...

Oh my gosh, I posted this EXACT same shot on my Facebook page a few months ago. EXACT. Weird.

Dan J. said...

That's an interesting shot to be sure. I like the vignette effect you managed to get on the photo. I need to be doing more with my iphone camera.

Louis la Vache said...

What a hoot!

Kim said...

Thanks guys!
@ V, no it's the way it is, nothing added.

@ All A, I shoot this every time I pass it :-). I think this is as up close as I've shot it, though. This was the first time with an iPhone.

Dan J, I used Photogene to edit the shot. . .I like its vignetting feature the best of any of the apps I've found. Fairly natural and not so toy camera-ish or over the top on effect like most others. I tried about 4 apps and their features and only kept this version.

Katney said...

I am glad that I didn't see this till catching up a few days after. It's because of the shoes! Stop over and have a look at my version in a much more isolated spot, posted as my Skywatch the other day.