Wednesday, March 17, 2010

iPhone Wednesday #35: First Tulip


photo
Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
I walked out this morning to discover the first tulip in bloom in our garden, a bright red one. I thought I'd share this iPhone shot of it with you. I hope if your area in the northern hemisphere is still covered with snow, this shot will give hope that spring is on the way. Happy St. Patrick's Day to those celebrating today.

No editing of the image for this iPhone Wednesday; this is straight out of the iPhone.

5 comments:

Don and Krise said...

It's always fun to come out and find that first bright colored flower poking it's head out. Happy St Patrick's Day to you too Kim.

Stefan Jansson said...

I will take every sign of Spring I see.

brattcat said...

Thank you for this early gift of spring. I'm looking out the window at snow so it is a most welcome vision you present here.

Mary said...

I like the bright colors. Very refreshing!

Unknown said...

Kim, I'm just seeing this, as it came round on my google sidebar photos and I stopped what I was doing and brought up seattledailyphoto just for this joyous photo. We have had a terrible tragedy here (in fact on March 17 I was still in a blur of pain), and this beautiful photo of flowers blooming with new life helps me very much. Thank you. Carolyn