Saturday, August 07, 2010

Deliniated Border


Deliniated Border
Photo & Text © 2010 Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.
Something makes me think just one sign hasn't worked in the past :-). Next door to the private property is this obscure and very quiet little public access beach with a secluded bench near the mouth of Salmon Bay where I like to hang out and watch the boats go by. It is the polar opposite of the atmosphere you will find at Lake Washington's Seafair events today and tomorrow with the exciting demonstrations of speed and skill thousands will witness at the Seafair Hydroplane races and the roaring precision airshows featuring the Blue Angles. Tranquility or excitement, it's all good :-). Hope your summer (winter) Saturday is great wherever you spend it.

6 comments:

B SQUARED said...

I'll take the tranquility, anytime.

Hilda said...

Enviable location for one's home!

Jilly said...

Oh yes, what a heavenly shot, Kim. Beauty and tranquility. That'll do me.

Everytime I look at your header, I melt. Stunning!

Pat said...

Golden light. I'd like to sit there, too.

bk said...

A very lovely image! PS: I LOVE your header!

Halcyon said...

I'm with you on the peace and quiet. I certainly wouldn't mind spending some of my Saturday down here by the water watching the boats go by.