Sunday, February 06, 2011

To Your Health


iPhone Fixie Shot
Photo & Text © 2011 Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.
Whoever rode this fixie through hilly Seattle to their workout at the gym must be pretty fit! :-) This is a night shot I took with my iPhone of a bike parked in the passageway that leads to the Ballard Health Club. I was passing by when the lighted arrow caught my eye. It points to the club's entrance. I liked all the colors in this covered alleyway.

6 comments:

Ben Nakagawa said...

As I'm keep saying for this image. I like this a lot!

Madge said...

You're right the glowing arrow does grab the eye and draw one into the scene... I like it too! - Madge

brattcat said...

Love the sense of impending trajectory with the arrow and the bike.
Could you share Sunday afternoon 27th of February with us?

Pat said...

Does look like the arrow is pointing the bike somewhere....

That's a high seat, or maybe it's just the angle!

Louis la Vache said...

Great iPhone capture, Kim!
Superb composition!

Linnea said...

Your work is amazing, but this must be my favourite photo! Absolutely gorgeous photos :)