Tuesday, February 15, 2011

UW Rowers on Lake Union

UW Rowers on Lake Union
Photo & Text © 2011  Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.
Is it just me or does 2 Union Square (furthest tall building on the right) look like a harmonica in this shot? :-)
I love seeing rowers out practicing, and these UW women were cutting a line across the lake super fast. This one is dedicated to Becky in Bozeman who knows these waters well. :-)

8 comments:

brattcat said...

Do you mean the silver one?

Mrs. Jansson said...

I love the photo! (I just recently stumbled across your blog and I think it's just lovely. Please keep up the great, creative work!)

Kim said...

Yes, Brattcat :-).

Welcome, and thank you very much, Mrs. J.!

Anonymous said...

Nice photographs. I like the one below with the red boats. That caught my eye right away.

Nathalie said...

I admire these rowers very much. I envy them too. Wonderful.

Stefan Jansson said...

Now that you mention it, it does look a bit like a harmonica. They need to build another skyscraper in the shape of a guitar next to it!

Mike and Linda said...

Yes, it look just like a harmonica....what a great idea to build a guitar next to it.

wedding photographer stirling said...

Such a wonderful photograph. Thanks for sharing.