Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Seattle's Bubbleman On The Go


Seattle's Bubbleman On The Go
Photo & Text © 2011 Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.

Garry Golightly, Seattle's "Bubbleman" delights people at public and private gatherings all over Seattle. I found myself behind his vehicle at a light in the Greenwood neighborhood and enjoyed seeing his purple custom color and the bowls he had affixed to the hatch. Check out his license plate, too. A pretty fun guy, don't you think? I was reminded of the times I had found myself behind Wavy Gravy's car when I lived in Berkeley. . .I'm just always following clowns around town, apparently. Garry drives faster than pokey ol' Wavy, though :-).

1 comment:

Junque In The Trunk said...

Very fun!

http://junqueinthetrunkseattle.blogspot.com/
Danielle