Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seattle Buildings @ Le Rêve Bakery Cafe

Seattle buildings @ Le Reve
Photo & Text © 2012 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved. No use, reproduction, alteration or republishing in any media.
While at breakfast the other morning I saw this lovely compendium by local school children of familiar Seattle landmarks. Which buildings are familiar to you? Can you name them in order? :-)


Full time work and full time student-hood these days is keeping me from wandering the Seattle streets with camera in hand much. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

9 comments:

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Welcome back Kim! What a great work made by the kids. Looks really wonderful.

brattcat said...

what talented children. i recognize a few but not enough. i guess i'll have to come back. sending best wishes to you in all of your new adventures.

Kate said...

You are a busy woman...good for you. Stay healthy to be able to balance everything!!

Great piece of art to honor Seattle! Kudos for the young artists.

joannamauselina said...

Work and school will do it! But school, at least, has a goal, the occasional hiatus, and an end in sight!

The artwork is very lovely. I recognized some buildings - not by name, but i could tell you where they are. What clever children !

Katie said...

Great to see you back Kim! Sounds like you're really busy these days. This artwork is a fun way to learn about Seattle landmarks (and I'm sure the kids knew them well by the time they finished this project). I know very few of these by name sad to say. I should visit Seattle!

Anonymous said...

You've been missed! Seeing your pictures makes me feel closer to my daughter who lives in Seattle (2400 miles from me!). I love visiting your beautiful city.

Sheryl said...

Glad you're back! I just moved to Seattle two months ago and it's fun to see some of the places you post pictures of. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Full time one of those would keep most of us occupied ... you must be wonder woman...

Dawning Inspiration said...

Just popping by to see how you are... cool artwork! Hope your days as a student are going well!