Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Smith Tower in Fire House Window

Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Seattle Fire Department Headquarters has banks of massive red doors on two sides of the building. I caught this reflection of the old and the new scenes in Seattle skyscrapers (Smith Tower & BofA building) on a bleak winter day.


Olivier said...

le reflet est superbe, et tres bonne composition.

the reflection is superb, and very good composition.

Ioanna said...

Excellent photo, lovely red color, wonderful reflection!

Dsole said...

I like the contrast between them. It's a nice idea... maybe I'll do someday something similar :)

Michael said...

Great eye! Great red! Now it's time I go to bed! Nighty night.

Curly said...

Het this has worked really well Kim, very imaginative shooting!

Great picture, I just love it!

South Shields Daily Photo