Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Breakfast


Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Cheerful coral colored interior of this small Ballard cafe, Senior Moose, known for its regional Mexican cooking and breakfasts. The walls are lined with an offering of framed photos and watercolors displayed for sale. The other room features a wooden diner style counter with stools where one can watch what's cooking. Oh, yeah, they let you color on the paper table covers if you'd like. Enjoy a restful weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Dsole said...

So what did you take for breakfast?
It seems a cozy place, nice weekend there!

Kate said...

I think that I'd like to visit this place and eat here!!

Anonymous said...

If I ever get to Seattle I will plan on breakfast here!

blueboat said...

Looks like a great cafe - I love the fairy lights

iamkatia said...

beautiful light...