Saturday, October 20, 2007

Accident I-5 Southbound

Accident I-5 Southbound

Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

We were traveling northbound at dusk on I-5 when we came upon emergency vehicles helping at an accident scene in the southbound lanes. I thought you might like an impressionistic taste of Seattle freeway driving in the rain. We've been having quite a storm here in Seattle. First rain, then wind with trees downed and some power outages, then thunder, lightning and a hail storm. (To see the pile of hail at my back door yesterday, click on my More Seattle Stuff page.) There was even snow at Snoqualmie Pass last night. Today there's a bit of light rain on and off and a bit of a breeze. Hope your Saturday is being spent pleasantly!

No comments: