Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Evening Ride

Evening Ride

Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Two cyclists stop for a rest on the Seattle Center campus on a perfect summer evening. It is that time of year when Seattlites commonly take dinner outdoors and get outside after work to enjoy a favorite activity in the beautiful weather. I would venture a guess that next weekend these two gentlemen might be watching the start of 106th Tour de France next Saturday, July 4th. I hope Eric of Paris Daily Photo will once again this year share with us a shot of this exciting race when it reaches the streets of Paris?

4 comments:

brattcat said...

This is a photograph of beautiful legs. What lovely creatures we humans are. These particularly fit ones are a joy to behold.

Virginia said...

Wish I weren't so negative about bikers. Maybe in my lifetime there will be places in my city where they can ride safely and the rest of us in cars can move along in a timely fashion as well.
V

Shell Sherree said...

Not a fan of bike shorts but a little more bearable when worn by someone fit! Hubby's gearing up for his late night sessions watching Le Tour. I'm looking forward to the food and wine features they include in our coverage!

Don and Krise said...

I can't wait for Le Tour myself. Go Lance!