Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hôtel de Ville, Seattle


Hotel de Ville Seattle
Photo & Text © 2011 Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.
Back in 2006 I shared with you a photo of Seattle City Hall looking down from Smith Tower. I revisited this scene again with a better camera and like this perspective of seeing it as if it were an architect's model. There is so much to love about City Hall's architecture. It is a pleasure to visit inside and out. I've shown you several photos of the exterior and interiors, and it is always a captivating place for me. Details about City Hall are here.

4 comments:

Maya said...

It is a great building. I loved walking by it on my way home when I worked in the Smith Tower. I also went to a few lunchtime concerts there. Fun!

Pat said...

It's time for me to go back up the Smith Tower again, I see! :)

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Wonderful shot and perspective, Kim... it does look like an architect's model.

I love the spots of color and different styles of architecture.

Bises,
Genie

Wendy Lu said...

What an awesome shot! Truly a great capture, it looks like a very eclectic building.

~TRA

http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com