Sunday, October 28, 2012

Two For the Show

Two For the Show by Seattle Daily Photo
Photo & Text © 2012 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved.
Taxi, taxi! No we're not in NYC. On 1st Avenue in Seattle one doesn't have to wait long to glimpse a cab or two. These days, though, you are as likely to see an orange or green cab, and a Prius at that! These are a bit old school. "Two riders were approaching" :-) so I quickly whipped out my iPhone and nabbed this Instagram shot looking towards the south late on Saturday afternoon. Surprising how little traffic is in view.

2 comments:

joannamauselina said...

Great picture! (As usual.) Thanks!

Bob Crowe said...

Hi, Kim. I keep trying lo leave comments since you are up and running again but when I do it from my laptop I keep getting redirected to some fake City Daily Photo site. Same for Steffe in Sweden but no one else. Just discovered it doesn't happen on my iPad so here I am.

I would have thought this was NYC bu,t for the electric trolley lines in the background. Awfully sharp for an iPhone shop.. I got an Instagram account but don't know how to use it yet.