Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Driven to Abstraction Wednesday #2

Driven to Abstraction Wednesday #2 by Seattle Daily Photo
Photo & Text © 2012 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved.
Last week I started a new Wednesday series, sort of revisiting an idea I once used to do occasionally on Mondays, and that is to offer you a fragment of something or someplace that I came across here in Seattle that I found visually interesting. I may do this each Wednesday for a year like I did a series of iPhone shots awhile back. In these abstracts I'll attempt to compose shots to reveal what caught my eye when I came across it, but the scene may not have any story behind it except the one you bring to it. If this is not your cup of tea and you wish for a more scenic shot from Seattle on Wednesdays, please just click one of the 3 shots below or check hundreds of shots you may have missed in the archives (listed in order by year to the right in the sidebar).

No comments: