Saturday, March 10, 2007

Retro Spring Cruise

Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Best viewed Large- (click photo, click All Sizes, click Large). These three guys came gunning up the hill in this absolutely bomb green car. . . it was like watching some retro episode of "The Streets of San Francisco," except that's not the Trans America Pyramid behind all those plum blossoms. . . I shot this yesterday just before another rain shower. The sky was dark with clouds, but hey, these guys had the windows down.

Have a great weekend! Hey, don't forget to "spring ahead" your clock tonight at midnight if you are in a daylight savings time area. Do you do that in Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, etc?

Voting is still open if you would care to support SDP. Thanks


Lavender Lady said...

Good reminder about setting our clocks ahead. I did the one in the beddroom this morning...only because I have to get up tomorrow.

Chad Oneil said...

Great car!

Yeah, I didn't know about the daylight savings until last night when a sales clerk at a watch counter reminded me about it. If it wasn't for her, I might have been late for church tomorrow!

KittyKat said...

I love this shot!