Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Father & Daughter in Post Alley


Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Walking past Cafe Campagne, a father and daughter stroll through Post Alley toward Pine Street. Visitors remark that this shop- and restaurant-lined passage reminds them more of Europe than the US. Just a short distance away in lower Post Alley, the Market Theater area with its gum wall removes all illusions of being anywhere near Paris!

1 comment:

Cara said...

I've recently moved to seattle and one of the things I love about this city is how much true seattlites LOVE their city. Your pictures beautifully portray the feeling I get every time I leave my apartment to explore the vibrant and beautiful city surrounding me.