Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Daily City Photo Bloggers Self Portraits

Today city daily photo bloggers from around the globe are posting self portraits of themselves in a favorite place in their city. I chose the Experience Music Project designed by architect Frank Gehry, a weird and wonderful building that you really must see. Reflected in the iridescent building tiles you can see the Space Needle and a wave overhang from another portion of the EMP. The hands-on music museum this fantastic free form building houses is so much fun and very interesting for fans of 1950s-current American popular music and music culture. Since I'd featured my feet in a previous self portrait, I thought I'd keep the tradition :-).

Click on these links to see my fellow photo bloggers around the globe today: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kris said...

hello, Kim's feet!
those loafers look comfy ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, I like your open-toe slipper. Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim's feet! Agree with Kris those look really comfy!

Kala said...

Hopefully I will get to visit seattle one day - a couple of my friends live there - near renton - nice foot shot =)

Sally said...

I am growing very fond of your shoe wardrobe, kim ;-)))

BarelyLiegl said...

Oh, I'm stunned by the colours of your picture.
The foot portrait is a nice idea.

Kim said...

My huaraches and I thank you all!
-Kim

edwin s said...

LOL! I don't quite know which object I like more, the Needle or your feet! Wonderful Kim!

Sarah said...

Cool photo! I was there this spring and we had a blast taking photos with the EMP and the reflections. We didn't get one with our feet though! :)

Denton said...

Your choice of the reflection is very creative.