Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father & 3 Sons


Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

A father and his 3 sons were walking along the bluffs overlooking Puget Sound. I first saw them standing on a rise watching the sunset near a stand of old madrona trees as I was driving my car along the boulevard and this scene appeared on the hill ahead of me. It is Father's Day in the USA, and my best wishes for a wonderful day go out to everyone celebrating their dads!

5 comments:

Irina said...

I like the silhouettes against the fair sky, it's a beautiful photo.

lv2scpbk said...

I love this photo. It has a eery and mystery feel to it. And, a good photo for Father's Day.

Today I've posted different Amish buggy's. Take the 320 question quiz to see how much you know about the Amish.

pusa said...

very nice photo, i love the silhouettes!

it is fathers day in my place as well, happy fathers day to all

nowhereman said...

lovely picture....love the colors ....mystical! ....

Tomate Farcie said...

This picture should win a prize!!!

Quel plaisir pour les yeux! Merci.