Saturday, August 25, 2007

Warm Evening


Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Neighbors of an older apartment building on Capitol Hill out on the staircase shooting the breeze and keeping cool on a very warm evening. Friday was glorious in Seattle, but our weekend may be rainy. There is a turn in the feel of the air this week and it's getting dark earlier. . .sigh. Here comes autumn around the corner. Wishing you all a wonderful late summer weekend to relax.

And Warm Thanks to You All for Visiting SDP: yesterday Seattle Daily Photo had its 50,000 th visitor since I began these daily posts in July 2006. Visitors from 124 countries have stopped by so far. Thanks very much!

1 comment:

• Eliane • said...

Congratulations on your 50Kth visitor!!! I do enjoy my virtual stroll in Seattle, a city that I always wanted to visit. Now even more. Maybe on my way to Alaska, in that big cruise ship. ;)