Monday, November 19, 2007

1 AM Reflection

2 AM Reflection

Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Lots of daytime commitments of late prompted a late night shoot. It had been a long while since I'd taken any shots at Seattle Center. I'm trying to understand night exposures and not come home as disappointed with shots as I have been in the past. Seeing the Space Needle reflected topsy turvy in a rain puddle prompted this shot. Luckily, the breeze cooperated and didn't disturb the water until after the shutter closed. And, I hear things will remain dry here through Thanksgiving. That will be nice for the big parade and tree lighting downtown on Friday! Happy Monday everyone!

8 comments:

Carol said...

This is WONDERFUL! Love it!

Carol

Felicia said...

Unlike my eyes at that hour, your eyes were sharp and captured an incredible photo. I enjoyed yesterday's night shot too.

Julie said...

TERRIFIC picture. You definitely nailed the nighttime exposure in this one.

Episcopollyanna said...

Wow - I love this! Great job.

Kim said...

Thank you very much for your very kind comments!
-Kim

Wayne said...

That is a really cool shot. Great snap!
Thanks,
Wayne

smilnsigh said...

I LOVE reflection photos!!! This is amazing! Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ said...

Beautiful photo! I'd love to visit your city someday.