Saturday, December 26, 2009

Downtown Carriage Ride


Downtown Carriage Ride
Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. . . :-) I'm still in California but am posting photos I took in Seattle before I left on holiday. Like many cities, Seattle has a number of coach owners who provide horse drawn carriage rides through the downtown area, a special treat at night during holiday time on a clear night. As you can tell by their expressions, everyone was having fun.

2 comments:

brattcat said...

They really do look as if they're enjoying every moment of this ride.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

A carriage ride is indeed a treat. I think my favorite was on Christmas day through the streets of Salzburg, Austria.