Wednesday, January 20, 2010

iPhone Wednesday #27: Warm Shop, Cold Night


IMG_1195
Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
It was just one of those evenings after being out in the cold that I wished for a warming cup of hot chocolate. It was so warm inside Chocolati in the Greenwood neighborhood that the windows were steamed up. I ordered the house special and, no, I wasn't tempted to sample any of the housemade truffels and other confections from the display case. When I posted earlier, I forgot it was Wednesday, so sorry for the late edition of iPhone Wednesday where the image is shot and edited in phone using one or more fun apps :-). Other CDPBloggers may be sharing iPhone shots with you today, too, like Ming at Bangor Daily Photo .

3 comments:

Don and Krise said...

Hot chocolate? Yum!

Chuck Pefley said...

Nice, Kim. I've got to visit this place!!

brattcat said...

This place looks like hot chocolate tastes ( :