Thursday, May 20, 2010

13th of Paris


13th of Paris
Photo & Text Copyright 2010 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.
A new play will open Friday (with a discounted preview today) at the Seattle Public Theater at the Bathhouse on Greenlake.  I thought several Francophile Friends (you know who you are) and dear Eric in Paris might enjoy the Paris reference. A postal carrier was just entering the door as I was walking past, and it was starting to rain.

6 comments:

brattcat said...

Hope it's a great success.

Davine said...

Are you going to go and se the play?

cieldequimper said...

Thank you postal carrier for helping to make the shot so good.
I wonder what it's about... :-)Oh, I mean ze play of course!

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» would buy a ticket to this just because of the name!

Pat said...

Haven't Googled the play yet, but can't help wonder if it's about the 13th arrondissement! Good shot; postal worker adds to it!

Small City Scenes said...

Hi Kim. I am so old I think when I was a kid that actually was a bath house. LOL MB