Friday, March 11, 2011

Sky City Meets Palace Kitchen


Sky City Meets Palace Kitchen
Photo & Text © 2011 Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.
The Needle is always playing peek-a-boo with us from above, through spaces between buildings and over the tops of trees and signs. In this night scene I glimpsed the Space Needle's Sky City restaurant revolving atop the Palace Kitchen's neon sign.

Hey, I want to thank all of you who regularly visit SDP. I'm not able to respond to comments as often as I once did, but please know that I appreciate your comments very much! Since I started this photoblog in July of 2006,  431,218 visitors have stopped by. And I'd like to thank "Jerckns" for becoming the 600th follower via Google Friend Connect.

5 comments:

lytha said...

gorgeous!

palace kitchen, i'd forgotten about it! what an amazing place. i remember my friend ordering a 50$ cognac and i said "what the heck is the matter with you? why would you do that?" and he said, "because i can. and i'm curious how it tastes."

Kim said...

Makes me wonder what your friend had to drink prior to the high end cognac :-). Fun story, and thanks for sharing it.
-Kim

mvi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brattcat said...

you are so good with these night shots.

j@makehappyblog.com said...

I love the positioning of the needle... great job