Thursday, January 23, 2014

She Was a Legend in Her Own Mind

She Was a Legend in Her Own Mind by Seattle Daily Photo
Photo & Text © 2014 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved.
I was just shooting some interiors and candids in Seattle's Central Library and I've no idea who she is. She came around the corner of the stack, spotted me with the camera and spontaneously launched into this "I'm a star" pose. I started cracking up as I got off a couple of shots, then she turned and walked away without a word. People are so delightful sometimes. Another instance of "saw me" and mugging for the camera is below. On a different floor of the library a while later, another person started leaping and dancing when he saw the camera. He also walked away as if nothing had happened. I laughed so hard. :-)

Not So Candid

No comments: