Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Autumn Kilt

Autumn Kilt

Photo & Text Copyright 2007 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

". . .black socks, they never get dirty, the longer you wear them the stronger they get. Sometimes, I think I should wash them, but something inside me says, "Don't wash them yet, not yet, not yet, not yet.." Just a little ditty he was singing as he strolled across the bridge wearing his XBox backpack and brown tartan. The lack of Doc Martins and cargo pockets on the kilt sort of indicated to me that he wasn't a local guy. Hope your Monday was great!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I think you have a thing for kilts, or black sock.

Kim said...

Hey Mike,
Nah, I think it's calves. ;^) Thanks! I do notice kilts simply because there is a local manufacturer of workman's kilts that has quite a colorful following.
-Kim

Bergson said...

I will rather put socks coloured with a kilt