Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer on Lake Washington

Summer on Lake Washington

Photo & Text Copyright 2009 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved, including reproduction or republishing.

Today was an absolutely perfect summer day here in Seattle. I had a work meeting, but our boss helped us mix business with pleasure by holding our staff meeting at the home of a member's on Lake Washington. Sitters watched the children while we had a fall planning session, then it was lunch by the dock and enjoying watching the children explore and splash about. Seattle schools don't begin until after Labor Day, so I'm wishing all the kids lots of days like this until then.

3 comments:

brattcat said...

Kim, I love this shot. It made me smile the moment it opened on my computer. You have such a gift for capturing the emotion of a moment. Beautiful.

Dawning Inspiration said...

What a great shot! Made me smile too!

glovin said...

I love this shot. It made me smile the moment it opened on my computer and Made me smile too!

___________________
glovin
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems