Wednesday, June 23, 2010

iPhone Wednesday #49: Farther Up & Further In


Further Up & Further In
Photo & Text © 2010 Kim- Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved; no use, alteration, reproduction or republishing in any media.
This is one of the hundreds of pedestrian staircases that help Seattlites navigate through hilly neighborhoods. The way this one tunnels through the foliage and reaches for the sky, one wonders where it might truly emerge.
It's my iPhone Wednesday photo for this week, where the image is taken with and edited in the iPhone using available fun apps.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I like the greens and shadows. I think I know these stairs....on Fremont Avenue?

Davine said...

I love photos of stairs it always gets my imagination going, thinking of what can be beyong the top.