Monday, October 29, 2012

Woes

Woes by Seattle Daily Photo
Photo & Text © 2012 Seattle Daily Photo. All rights reserved.
An altered stop sign near Seattle Center had this prophetic word to offer. Well, we've sure all got them from time to time. May all our woes be stopped or eased this day. Wishing you a good Monday and start to the week, despite whatever it is you might be up against today. Thinking of those along the US east coast, those facing personal health concerns, those grieving loss of loved ones, those displaced due to war and unrest. I'm looking for some street sign that reads "blessings"! :-)

3 comments:

joannamauselina said...

Happily, I feel pretty woe-free right now. I hope it lasts.

I love the new header with the houseboats, and am enjoying some pic from the past that I seem to have missed.

Bob Crowe said...

I think I am one of the few remaining Captain Beefheart fans. This makes me think of the big hit Woe-Is-A-Me-Bop.

BTW, the redirect thing happened again just now, and also on Petrea's Pasadena blog. I'll email you the landing URL in a sec and run a full virus scan on my machine overnight.

Carola said...

Great shot!